Monday, August 9, 2010

Jackson with Ellen

Last Thursday, Ellen and I decided to go to Jackson. We dropped John off by Driggs so he could go on a bike ride and then we headed to Jackson. We had tons of fun looking in all of the neat shops. We also had lunch at the Bunnery. Their slogan was "Get your buns in here." Haha. I had a Bison burger with no bun. Jackson is a really neat town because it looks like an old western town. Even really modern stores are sporting the western theme. I was also really proud of myself because I only spent $5 the entire trip. :) I got a mocha crunch frappe for the trip home.
This is a pretty famous bar. They have saddles on poles for their barstools.

This was a cool looking sidecar which I thought was an actual old car at first.

Down one of the streets. I love the wooden sidewalks.

After we picked up John, it was about dinner time so they took me to the Warbird Cafe at Drigg's airport. This was the airport Harrison Ford used to keep his plane. John and Ellen told me about one time they came here and he and Calista Flockhart were there.

This is what we had for dessert, but I could only eat the ice cream. :( BUT I did have amazing crab stuffed mushrooms! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment